An unforgettable journey on the history of Madrid. We show the city the way it should be seen, by visiting the heart of Madrid, its medieval streets and grand boulevards. Our tour is full of anecdotes, an informative and engaging way of telling the history.
We start at Plaza Mayor, by visiting the oldest restaurant in the world, the San Miguel Market, the Monastery from the 16th century, the Monument which was built in memory of the victims of the anarchist attack against the King Alfonso XIII’s, the Almudena Cathedral, the Royal Palace, the Plaza de Oriente, the Opera House, the Arenal Street, the Puerta del Sol (the Heart of Madrid).
- Please arrive 10 min before departure for respect
- Wear a hat or cap, sunscreen, water and comfortable shoes.
- If it is a rainy day, bring an umbrella.
- If you wish to CANCEL for any reason, please notify us by the confirmation
- email sent to you or write to our number (+34) 655918507
|Schedule:||Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 11:00hrs|
|Guide||To be designed|
|Meeting point||In front of Tourist Information Office, Casa de la Panaderia at Plaza Mayor. Just look for our tour guides with the white umbrellas.|
Reserve your place in a minute
Asociación Cultural Free Tour Madrid, Registro Autonómico 37.397 Resolución del director General de Seguridad. Fecha 8 de Mayo de 2017 – Allianz Seguros R.C.PYME Póliza nº 56236849